Leadership is tough. Every man is called to lead but finding a healthy approach to leadership can be very difficult. In this 8 week IMPACT Cohort study, men will learn effective, life-giving leadership from the ways of “The Good Shepherd.” Shepherding ourselves, our spouse, our family, and community is the secret to healthy leadership.
- 8 week study
- Fridays at 12 PM
- Meeting at in the Blue Trust Board Room in Bothell
- Lead by Ed McCahill & David Stratman
Why Join A Cohort?
- Connect with like-minded men who want to grow!
- Forge friendships that are built to last.
- Get encouraged and equipped as a man, husband, father, and leader.
- Receive life-changing tools, resources, and wisdom.
How much does a Cohort Cost?
Joining an IMPACT Cohort is FREE. We want every man to enjoy life-giving community with a band of brothers without any obstacles.
IMPACT is committed to providing men with the highest quality workbooks, study guides, videos, and online community. We are raising the standard of excellence because we believe investing in growing men is worth it. If you feel led to give so that other men can benefit from the IMPACT Coaching Cohorts, that option is available with no obligation.
The best way to start supporting the work is through a $10 per month Essential Membership, or by becoming an IMPACT Donor to multiply the mission.